I carefully pulled open the blinds to peak out at the sky early this morning. Looks like the sun is on the horizon - a few troubling clouds in view, but much better than the solid blanket of grey we have been experiencing lately.
I got up and did dishes from the night before - we didn't get home from SF de Paula until late. I fixed a simple breakfast of retoasted waffles, fresh grapefruit segments, and a risotto with diced vegetables. Not too bad - cleaning out the refrigerator.
Copas came by to check electric their electric heating pad. They weren't sure if the pad was any good or not since their little transformer wasn't working with it. The pad was just fine when plugged into David's big transformer. Ann sent all the supplies for the plaques with Sis. Copa. March 21 is the Relief Society birthday party, and each branch will be in charge of a project. Hortencia/Canela is doing wooden plaques with vinyl lettering.
I fixed lunch - baked tomatoes on crispy buns, mashed cauliflower with chicken gravy, and juice.
Interesting meal (and too bad that the most exciting thing to talk about today is food). I spent too much of my time the last few days trying to put all the camp photos into a usable format for the branch presidents. The files are too big, and I am getting a bit frustrated.
So. . . Merl and I took a walk in search of some disposable plates/bowls sturdy enough to hold spaghetti without collapsing. Plastic is so flimsy here. We did find an option but didn't purchase them yet - we need 75 to 100 plates/bowls.
| Looks like a laantern |
| chuchu |
http://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuchu&prev=search
| The leaves are red - the flower is the little yellow/white center |
| Sunflower family |
We chose a quiet evening at home tonight while Ann and David went to the church for piano lessons and Integration.
And the socks were dry!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment